Fluid Needs an Intern
Marketing, admin and creative intern.
We have an short-term opportunity for a student or recent grad to gain experience of the creative and entertainment industry at Fluid. We are seeking someone who wants to learn more about the business of working in an agency, can bring great things to the table, creatively (whether they be just ideas or design) is able and willing to fill process driven, admin responsibilities and who are organised, motivated and self started.
Location. Tenby Street, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham City Centre, B13AJ
Duration Entirely flexible
Salary: unpaid, short term position.
- Helping to monitor and manage Fluid social networks, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Behance
- Coordinating with the press to secure coverage for Fluid’s work in trade publications
- Identifying further opportunities for Fluid to promote themselves as an agency
- Working with communications manager to create and implement Fluid’s online content schedules
- Administrative support including: compiling travel itineraries and general studio operational support
- Helping to deconstruct and respond to client creative briefs
- Supporting the construction of pitch documents through original assets, lay-ups to found imagery
- Supporting business development through identification of leads and structured, on-going data mining
- Weekly reporting of progress and tasks achieved to communications manager and creative director.
- SEO Maintenance of Fluid website
- A genuine interest and knowledge in the creative and entertainment industries
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-management and organisation
- Familiarity with content management systems including WordPress
- Familiarity with traditional office software including MS office suite
- Familiarity with Adobe design suite
Benefits to candidate:
- Flexible weekly hours (not committed to 37.5 hours per week)
- Exposure to creative briefs from tier 1 entertainment brands in Games, TV, Film, Music, Fashion and Lifestyle
- Invitation to brainstorming and briefing sessions
- Opportunity to submit original creative for pitches against tier 1 entertainment briefs
- Some opportunity for personal networking amongst entertainment industry executives, directors and management in the Games, Film, TV, Fashion and Lifestyle sectors.