We Are Hiring: Digital Producer
Currently remote and Birmingham, UK
SALARY: up to £28k
For 25 years Fluid have serviced the world’s most famous entertainment brands across gaming, TV/film, and music to deliver exceptional marketing campaigns. Clients include Sony PlayStation, Ubisoft, Xbox, Square Enix, Sega, 2K, Netflix, and Warner Bros.
Fluid’s Digital team is comprised of producers, creatives, strategists, and web developers. We’re expanding due to client growth and exciting prospects ahead.
We're looking for a highly energetic and ambitious Digital Producer to join our studio team. Working closely with the Digital Director you will successfully assist in planning, driving, and coordinating projects of different scales from brief to delivery. You will collaborate with internal and external project teams including creative, web development, and QA; ensuring all work meets or exceeds the client’s objectives.
Reporting directly to the Digital Director, you will take responsibility for client stakeholder communications and project delivery. You will assist in planning, scope management, time and budget management, quality control, change management, and challenging or interpreting feedback wherever appropriate to get the best possible digital output. Your ability to confidently make decisions and find solutions will support the team to achieve outstanding results.
You will be versatile enough to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously; successfully planning, prioritising and leading across all deliverables and resources within a programme of work.
As a key member of the project team, you’ll assist in tasks to help complete projects including content management, working with CRM systems, and reporting where required.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Project management for different types of project – including scope, schedules, risks, budgets, and assets.
- Liaising with internal teams and key client stakeholders on progress.
- Incredible attention to detail and organisation.
- Surfacing information on risk and issues in real time.
- Strong alignment with client side stakeholders, and internal strategy and creative teams to help deliver innovative and scalable digital solutions and experiences.
- Highly motivated and energetic, transmitting this through to project teams.
- Decisive and solutions-minded.
- Comfortably accommodating fast paced changes, and implementing Fluid procedures and ways of working.
You will be passionate for creative work and digital technology. You will also have a genuine interest in entertainment, especially video game culture.
Essential skills and experience
- 3+ years experience in digital project management, agency or client side.
- Confident in managing multiple projects and clients, while working with inhouse teams and external contractors simultaneously.
- Have full awareness of projects running, deliverables, and the ability to continually keep the project on track.
- Skills with budget management, project planning, and scope documentation.
- Strong ability to give clear direction and feedback.
- Extremely organised, reliable, and able to instil confidence from all team members and clients - especially working remotely.
- Strong understanding of digital technology, and ability to decode digital jargon for clients and stakeholders to ensure swift momentum on deliverables.
- Understanding and ability to use and learn internal software’s and tools.
A few extra reasons to join Fluid:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days + public holidays.
- Your birthday off – who wants to work their birthday!
- Summer Friday half days, for the last Friday of each Summer month.
Please apply with you CV and cover letter on LinkedIn
We’re thrilled with the applications we received, and love taking the time to review them. Unfortunately, we are not able to reach out to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application we will be in touch.
At the minute, the entire studio is working from home. This is something that may change over time, so please only apply if you will be able to visit or work from our offices in The Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. We will of course, make sure you have the IT equipment to access our systems and to interact digitally with your new team and colleagues.