WE ARE HIRING: HEAD OF MOTION
£ competitive salary according to experience, plus bonus.
A truly unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual to establish and grow our Motion Department, creating campaigns for prestigious clients in music, film/TV,
entertainment, and video games from around the world including Sony PlayStation, Ubisoft, Capcom, Sega, Netflix and Warner Bros.
Working with Creatives, Designers and Producers across a range of projects, you will form the centre pillar of the agency’s video output across motion design, animation, and trailer
production. You will liaise directly with clients, own our response to briefs, source the creative and production talent to deliver outstanding creative results.
You will work closely with the MD/Creative Director and will be responsible for the commercial, logistics and creative quality of motion projects. This is an opportunity for an ambitious
individual who is ready to step up into a senior role with the management responsibilities to grow a new department within this great agency.
You will be a Producer, Producer/Account Manager or similar with a track record that demonstrates:
• A passion for creative work, and an interest in general entertainment and video games culture.
• 3+ years experience in managing a range of projects in an agency, post house, design studio or similar creative environment.
• Confidence recruiting and managing creatives and working with them to generate high quality results.
• Super organised, reliable, and able to instil confidence from all team members and clients – especially while working remotely.
• Management decision making, planning and problem-solving skills.
• Ambition to step up and progress.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking for a long-term business opportunity as well as career progression. You will work with a talented group of creative professionals, be well
remunerated for your efforts and lots of perks.
The candidate can be based out of the UK provided they are available to work on GMT +/- 2 hours and travel to UK Office by agreement.
For 25 years Fluid has provided the world’s most famous entertainment brands with beautiful and strategic creative. We believe in the power of visual impact and rich experiences to connect with your audience. www.fluidesign.co.uk
If you are interested in applying please email a cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org