Privacy & Cookies
Effective date: 01 September 2018
Fluid Graphic Designs Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://fluidesign.co.uk website (the “website”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the website. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our website to you.
2.1. Types of Data Collected
2.1.1. Personal Data
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- Cookies and Usage Data
2.1.2. Usage Data
We may also collect information how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2.1.3. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website and will have a negative effect upon the usability of many websites.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required to operate our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitor and to see how visitors move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
3. Use of Data
Fluid Graphic Designs Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the website.
- To notify you about changes to our website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website.
- To monitor the usage of the website.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
4. Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
5. Disclosure Of Data
5.1. Legal Requirements
Fluid Graphic Designs Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Fluid Graphic Designs Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
6. Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website (“Service Providers”), to provide the website on our behalf, to perform website -related services or to assist us in analysing how our website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
8. Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
9. Children’s Privacy
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
11. Contact Us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Fluid Studios, 11-12 Tenby Street, The Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1 3AJ